I've secured and/or collaborated to secure over $25,000,000.00+ in combined settlements and verdicts in personal injury cases including motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, products liability, premises liability and workers compensation.
I have tried cases to juries with success in all levels of courts including state district and circuit court as well as in federal court.
I have argued before the Kentucky Supreme Court, Kentucky Court of Appeals as well as the US Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit
- Kentucky, 2006
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky, 2007
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 2015
- Pi Kappa Alpha
- Acquittal after 1 week jury trial: 5:19-CR-101-KKC, EDKY; client charged with murder-for-hire and kidnapping
- Over $25,000,000.00 in combined personal injury, mva, dog bite, premises liability and workers compensation settlements and verdicts secured
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Kentucky Justice Association (KJA)
- Kentucky Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (KACDL)
Current Employment Position
- Managing Partner
B.A with Honors: summa cum laude Vanderbilt University - College
J.D. with Honors: Bratton-Wirthlin Award Salmon P. Chase College of Law - Graduate SchoolHighland Heights , KY